Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 2008


I can't believe Jerry and I have now been married for five years, as of this last Saturday, November 15th!!! I can't believe it has been that long. So much has happened. Of course spending three years of it trying to figure out what was wrong with me, and trying to figure out how to not be in so much pain. It's funny that I didn't get a good handle of my Interstitial Cystitis until after I got pregnant. Since having Taylor I feel great!!! I haven't felt this good since I first started having problems six months after we got married. Praise God that my IC is finally under control. It does bother me here and there, but nothing like it use to. Now I am able to just ignore it and keep going with my everyday life. So I have to say that God has taught me a lot through it all, at least I am content with my life the way it is. Sure I can't have soda or chocolate or many other foods, but I am okay with that now. I have not lost all the baby fat that I gained, but no one but me can tell. I am glad that I haven't lost too much. I was worried about that. But I am able to breast feed Taylor without any problems. She is as healthy as can be, considering my diet restrictions. Again I just have to praise God for His provision and blessings on my life and Taylor's. Now if we can keep her from being so fussy!!! But I guess that isn't too bad since she is getting better about taking naps, and she sleeps all night.

1 comment:

Jason and Lisa said...

Happy 5th anniversary! Praise God for His goodness and many blessings towards you guys. Taylor is such a cutie. I'm glad that the IC is so much better. What a huge praise.