Friday, July 17, 2009

Christy's Etys Store



Well, with the economy being so hard on us financially, Jerry lost the little bit of over time he had once again. So with that in mind I am always trying to find ways to make a little extra cash. I work for my dad, but during non-tax season times of the year I don't have very much work. I tried PartyLite, but not to much success. I am still able to sell it, but stopped trying to have parties. It's too hard being the consultant and the hostess to a party. But now I have decided to try something new, something I have wanted to do for a while, sell hand made stuff (jewelry.) I have never known how to sell it until recently. I just learned about etsy.com. They are a website for people like me to sell my handmade stuff. So with the jewlery I had made not long ago I opened a store and I am selling the stuff I made some time ago. Plus I have also decided to make clips for little girls hair too. I just want to let all my friends and family know about my store to help me get started on selling on the site. My stores page is princessandq.etsy.com. So come and check it out and see what I have for sale. I hope you find things that you like.

No comments: