Monday, July 25, 2011

Boutique

So just over a week ago my friend Lori and I had a boutique at my house! It went so well. We had 10 people show up. It was a lot of fun and we even sold some stuff. It was very encouraging. I know I get discouraged with my etsy store because I haven't sold anything in a few months off of there. Lord willing that will change soon.

The hardest part to our boutique was that about a week before it Lori announced to small group that she too is pregnant with me! We are about 9 days apart on our due dates. But by God's grace we both survived. We have both not been feeling well, so it was good that we felt good that day. But I am so excited that we are both having babies together. Right now I am just hoping I start feeling better soon so I can get the house cleaned back up and get caught back up on house work. Taylor's birthday party is Saturday so I better start feeling better and getting a lot of work done to get the house ready and get everything we will need for it!

3 comments:

The Martins said...

btw, none of us care about toothpaste in the sink, dust bunnies, fingerprints, full trash cans, etc! we understand!

Amy said...

Amen to Sarah's comment! I am 30 weeks and still haven't caught up. There will be a time for that...not now! :)

Christy Warford said...

thanks! I guess I just grew up in an extra clean house, so it's hard sometimes to be okay with it!