Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

It was a good day. Got to listen to Smed preach on day four and five in Genesis! It was amazing. What a great reminder to look at the sun set and rise and remember how amazing God is. Also the stars and the moon, and enjoy the sun, all praising God for what He created. Then lunch with my parents and my brother! I finished the laundry yesterday, so I got to sit back and enjoy the day. Its the first time in a long time that I got to hang out with Jerry and Taylor and not have house work to work on. It was great. So to all you mothers out there, I hope you also had a good mother's day.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I also loved the reminder of noticing God's creation and giving him the glory! The next morning, I sat with the door open for my quiet time & LOVED hearing the birds chirp!