Thursday, April 28, 2011

Smiles

Well in the past three weeks I have gotten three sales! Its funny I have sold a lot of earrings and earrings isn't what I intend to keep making and selling. I guess I will have to re-think that. But I am excited I got one sale from a friend and one sale from two people that I don't know and through promoting on etsy. I guess it paid off to join some teams and buy into a Buy and Stay thing on etsy. Its kind of cool how they work. Someone picks some stores, mine has been chosen a few times, to feature. Then its open for up to 12 sales. Those that buy from that list will then be featured the next time. The only problem I see is its mostly sellers involved. So we are buying from each other. That is cool and all, but some of us don't have money to be buying a bunch of stuff. But I am greatful for the sales I have gotten. I am just hoping I continue getting sales now that my sale count has gone up and my feed back has as well. So I am hoping that non-sellers that see my stuff are more inclined to buy from me. I really enjoy crocheting and making stuff, I just hope my store takes off soon. I am also excited because some friends and I are planning to have a boutique in July! I hope that will also help get my store out there and encourage people to pass on my site. We shall see!

No comments: